Designed by Ignis to be a minimalist and sleek fireplace, the Ater BK Bio Ethanol Wall Fireplace is a clean-burning fireplace that will make good use of your vertical space by serving as a stunning piece of decor and a functional supplementary heat source in one. Eco-friendly as it is beautiful, this fireplace uses Bio Ethanol, an alternative fuel source produced from plants that only emits water vapor and carbon dioxide into the air. It can produce approximately 6,000 btu of heat, which is just right for a room of 200-250 square feet. Offered in powder coated black or stainless steel, this fireplace also features a sheet of tempered glass placed in front of the flame for safety and an added aesthetic appeal.
Ater BK Bio Ethanol Wall Fireplace Features:
- Ventless - no chimney, no gas or electric lines required
- Easy or no maintenance required
- Easy Installation - Mounts directly on the wall (mounting brackets included)
- Capacity: 1.5 Liters
- Approximate burn time - 5 - 9 hours per refill
- Approximate BTU output - 6000
Ater BK Bio Ethanol Wall Fireplace Includes:
- Ater BK Fireplace - 1 pc.
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) - 1 pc.
- Damper Tool - 1 pc.
- Front Glass
- User's Manual
- Mounting Bracket
Ater BK Bio Ethanol Wall Fireplace Specifications:
- Dimensions: 35.4" x 19.75" x 11"
- Product Weight: 28 lbs.
3 year manufacturer warranty